Would you like to make your own ice cream and frozen desserts at home? Thanks to KitchenwareDirect, Australian readers have the chance to win a Cuisinart Ice Cream, Yoghurt & Sorbet Maker.
The Cuisinart Ice Cream, Yoghurt & Sorbet Maker uses a freezer-hardened, double insulated bowl and a heavy-duty motor to churn up to 2L of ice cream, yoghurt or sorbet. It comes in brushed stainless steel and includes instruction manual, recipe book and has a 3-year limited warranty.
To enter for a chance to win a Cuisinart Ice Cream, Yoghurt & Sorbet Maker, leave a comment at this post and include the following two things:
- The phrase: “I’m entering this comp”
- Your response to this question: If you won the prize, what flavour ice cream, yoghurt or sorbet would you like to make first of all?
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Open to readers with Australian postal addresses only.
- Prize is 1 x Cuisinart Ice Cream, Yoghurt & Sorbet Maker (RRP AU$159), supplied and delivered by KitchenwareDirect.
- Competition closes Monday, 28 February 2011 at 9pm Perth time.
- The winning entry will be selected based on honesty and/or entertainment value.
- Please include a valid email address (will not be published) as the winner will be contacted via email.
- The result of the competition will be announced The Food Pornographer, on TFP’s Facebook page and Twitter.
And if you don’t win, you can buy the Cuisinart Ice Cream, Yoghurt & Sorbet Maker at KitchenwareDirect for AU$149 with free shipping. Also available: extra 2L freezer bowls so you can make even more ice cream!
Competition sponsor: KitchenwareDirect
Kitchenware Direct is a family owned business that has been retailing kitchenware since 1992. They are now Australia’s premier online kitchenware store and one of the largest specialty retailers of cookware and kitchenware in Australia.
Good luck, and stay tuned for more Magical Monday competitions!
The winner of the Cuisinart Ice Cream, Yoghurt & Sorbet maker is Penni. Congratulations!
Thank you to everyone who entered! You all made me crave ice cream and sorbet whenever I read your comments!