The Good Food & Wine Show is back for 2011 at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre from 15 to 17 July. I have three double passes to give away to the show!
Jac and I went last year and I had a great time tweeting and eating my way around the show.
I’m most looking forward checking out the kitchen gadgets and indulging in lots of tasty samples! Among my favourite tastes last year were ice cream dots, mini gelato cones, crocodile sausage, smoked emu, cheddar cheese popcorn and potatoes freshly roasted in duck fat (which we then cooked for Christmas and Boxing Day lunch).
I’ll be tweeting from the show again this year. It should be fun! Follow me on Twitter.
Highlights at the Perth show will include (note: some these cost extra on top of show entry, check the links below for details):
- Chefs cooking up a storm on stage at the Fisher & Paykel Celebrity Theatre. This year’s celebrity chefs are Manu Feildel, Matt Moran, Anna Gare, Gary Mehigan and George Calombaris. There will also be chef book signings.
- CheeseMatters Discovery Class, cheese tasting matched with beer, wine and a range of accompaniments.
- Barilla Pasta Class featuring demos and cook-offs.
- The Oxford Landing Estate Restaurant, with menus designed by Poh Ling Yeow and Marion Grasby. Jac will have a tough time deciding between Marion’s dessert (kaffir lime panna cotta with strawberries and lime syrup) and Poh’s (sago pudding)!
- For the wine lovers: Riedel Decanter Bar and Riedel Wine Theatre.
Win tickets to Good Food & Wine Show Perth 2011
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Three winners will each receive two tickets to the Good Food & Wine Show Perth 2011. It’s up to you which day you attend the show.
- Competition closes Monday, 13 June 2011 at 9pm Perth time.
- The winning entries will be selected based on creativity and entertainment value.
- Please include a valid email address (will not be published) as the winners will be contacted via email.
- The result of the competition will be announced The Food Pornographer, on TFP’s Facebook page and Twitter.
How to enter
Leave a comment at this post and complete this sentence:
“I want to go to the Good Food & Wine Show Perth because…”
Thanks to the Good Food and Wine Show for sponsoring me to attend the show and for providing the prizes for this giveaway.
Congratulations to the winners Desiree, Amelia and Shaun! Jac and I enjoyed going through the entries to select the winners. Thank you to everyone who entered!
Read my blog post about my day out at the Good Food & Wine Show Perth 2011