In this post: your chance to win a pack of the new limited edition NESCAFÉ Gold Single Origin Colombian Blend.
How do you like your coffee?
During my undergraduate years and immediately following graduation, I worked in hospitality – waiting tables, pulling beers and making cocktails and coffee. A typical Saturday after work would involve my friends and I piling into a car at 2am and driving to Oriel in Subiaco, which back then had a 24-hour kitchen and fantastic atmosphere in the wee hours. We’d devour our very late dinner and gossip and laugh, and I’d drink short macchiatos until it was time to go home and grab some sleep. I would fall into my bed just as the sun came up, then get up at lunch time, grab a quick bite to eat and then get ready to work dinner shift and do it all over again. I feel so old when I remember those days.
Today, I’m no longer a late-night short macc gal. I like to get a large soy flat white from City Farm Cafe (it’s Rubra organic coffee) in the morning on my way to work and enjoy Nespresso coffee at home on the weekends. For the office, I don’t mind a quick cup of NESCAFÉ. Instant can never beat coffee made by a skilled barista, but a good quality instant coffee is quick and easy for the office and does the trick when it’s pouring with rain outside or my favourite cafe is closed. I’m no coffee snob – I follow my nose and tastebuds.
NESCAFÉ Gold has just released a new limited edition coffee in Australia, a single origin blend made from 100% Colombian Arabica coffee beans. The beans are dark roasted to create a rich, full bodied flavour. I’ve tried it, I like it. This baby’s coming to the office with me.
NESCAFÉ Gold Single Origin Colombian Blend is available exclusively online. Only 5,000 packs have been produced in this limited edition. Thanks to NESCAFÉ, I’ve got five packs of NESCAFÉ Gold Single Origin Colombian Blend to give away to my Australian readers.
How to enter:
Leave a comment and include two things:
1. The phrase “I’m entering this competition”
2. Tell me: how do you like your coffee?
Terms and conditions
- Open only to readers with an Australian postal address.
- Competition closes 9pm WST (Perth time) on Friday, 5 October 2012.
- Five people will each win one pack of NESCAFÉ Gold Single Origin Colombian Blend coffee valued at AU$9.99.
- Entries will be judged on creativity, honesty and/or entertainment value.
- Please ensure you include a valid email address (not published) so I can contact you if you’re one of the winners.
- My friends and family are not eligible to win.
- The winner will be announced at the Food Pornographer blog, Twitter and Facebook, and contacted directly via email.
Bonus competition for Instagrammers
NESCAFÉ has launched an Instagram competition going where you can win two packs of the limited edition NESCAFÉ Gold Single Origin Colombian Blend PLUS a new Canon EOS 1100D Digital SLR camera. To enter, take a picture of your favourite coffee cup, upload the image to Instagram and/or Twitter with the hashtag #NescafeGold – visit the competition page for full details on how to enter.
Find out more or order online: NESCAFÉ Gold Single Origin Colombian Blend
Disclaimer: I like coffee and I like LEGO – just thought I’d have a bit of fun with this post. NESCAFÉ and LEGO are not officially affiliated in any way.