Win tickets to UnWined WA 2013
Now in its third year, UnWined WA showcases Western Australian wine, gourmet food and regional produce. The event will be held on 26 and 27 October at Market Square Park, Subiaco, 4 minutes walk from Subiaco train station. There will be live entertainment, cooking demonstrations, wine appreciation seminars and tastings. You’ll be able to enjoy a glass of wine with a meal or snacks purchased at the event, and buy bottles of wine to take home. Gates open each day at 11am, closing at 6pm on Saturday and 5pm on Sunday.
Exhibitors for 2013 include:
- Wineries – Adinfern Estate, Cape Grace Wines, Castelli Estate Wines, Evans & Tate, Happs Wines and more
- Food producers/vendors – Azzura Gelati, Gidge Gourmet Fudge, Great Southern Truffles, Il Paiolo Events Catering, Pukara Estate Oils and Vinegar, Snags and Sons, Two Queens Tapas and more
See the full list of exhibitors.
Last year, I missed UnWined WA as I was overseas. This year, I’m chuffed to be the official food blogger for the event (Travelling Corkscrew is the official wine blogger). If you spot me (most likely squinting through my camera’s viewfinder), feel free to say hi.
For more event details, visit the UnWined WA website or Facebook page.
Thanks to CMS Events, I have two double passes to UnWined WA to give away.
Two winners will each win a double pass to UnWined WA 2013. Each double pass includes entry for two people to UnWined WA, a souvenir tasting glass per person, and access to tastings, cooking demonstrations, wine seminars and live entertainment. Individual tickets are normally $21 (pre-purchased online) or $25 at the gate.
How to enter
You’ve got two ways to enter:
Here at the blog
Leave a comment at this post tell me:
1) Where’s the best or most unusual place you have enjoyed a glass of wine?
On my Facebook page
1) Like my UnWined WA competition post AND
2) Tell me: What’s your favourite Western Australian wine and food match?
Terms and conditions
- Competition closes Monday 14 October at 9pm Perth time
- One winner will be chosen from the blog entries, and one will be chosen from the Facebook entries.
- You may only enter once here at the blog and once on my Facebook page – for a maximum of two entries person.
- The winning entries will be selected on deliciousness, creativity and/or entertainment value
- My friends and family are not eligible to win
- The winner from the blog entries will be contacted by email, so please make sure your email address on Disqus is valid (required to leave a comment)
- The winner from the Facebook entries will be contacted via Facebook message.
- Once the two winners are confirmed, the results of the competition will be published at The Food Pornographer blog, on TFP’s Facebook page and Twitter.