- All content is copyright © The Food Pornographer and may not be used or republished without permission.
- Please contact me to request permission. Permission is not guaranteed just because you’ve asked; it depends on the nature of your request.
- All of my photographs, including those taken at events, accommodation, in restaurants and during any hosted activities are copyright © The Food Pornographer and may not be used without permission. Hosting me for an experience or event does not automatically give you the right to use my images. I no longer accept invitations/freebies (events, experiences, famils, travel, anything) – here’s my explanation.
- Please contact me if you wish to discuss licensing of any of my images for your commercial or marketing purposes.
- Photographs which I have posted on my social media accounts may be shared/re-shared by you on your own personal or business social media accounts – providing you provide credit and link back to my social media account(s) or my blog. For example, if you share my photo(s) on your Facebook page, please ensure you link back to my Facebook page. If you regram on Instagram, please ensure you link back to my Instagram username.
- I do not use filters (e.g. Instagram filters) on my photographs – please do not use filters or alter the appearance of my photographs when sharing/re-sharing on social media.