In this post: your chance to win a double pass to UnWined Western Australia.
The second UnWined Western Australia will be held at Market Square Park in Subiaco on 27 and 28 October 2012.
This outdoor event showcases Western Australian wine, regional produce and gourmet food, with live entertainment, wine appreciation seminars and tastings, and cooking demonstrations.
Food exhibitors for 2012 include Avolio Avocado Oil, Gidge Gourmet Fudge, Red Hot Spatula, Snags and Sons, The Quarter On Hay and El Asador Argentinean Cuisine. See the current list of exhibitors.
Sadly, I’ll be overseas (more on that soon!) when UnWined Western Australia is on. But I’d love to hear all about it if you go!
Thanks CMS Events, I have a double pass to UnWined Western Australia up for grabs. This includes entry for 1 day, souvenir tasting glass and access to wine seminars and tastings, cooking demonstrations and entertainment. Individual entry is normally $25 at the door, or $20 pre-purchase online.
How to enter
Leave a comment at this post and include two things:
1. The phrase “I’m entering this competition”
2. Tell me: what food and wine do you like to unwind (or UnWined) with?
Terms and conditions
- Competition closes 9pm WST (Perth, Western Australia time) on Sunday, 14 October 2012.
- One person will win a double pass for one day’s entry to UnWined Western Australia 2012, as described above.
- Entries will be judged on their appetisingness (yes, that’s a word!), creativity and/or entertainment value.
- Please ensure you include a valid email address (not published) so I can contact you if you’re the winner.
- My friends and family are not eligible to win.
- The winner will be announced at the Food Pornographer blog, Twitter and Facebook, and contacted directly via email.