Dinner last Monday night: red curry with chicken and lots of vegetables (potato, sweet potato, broccoli, onion and green beans). Jac used red curry paste from a jar – Valcom brand, I believe. I think I prefer Thai green curry to red, but this was very tasty.
My favourite curry dishes (in no particular order):
- Malaysian chicken curry – with chicken on the bone, with lots of potato, served with rice on a rainy day.
- Curry laksa (gotta have chicken, prawns, fish cake, fried tofu and lots of bean sprouts)
- Thai green chicken curry (when I make this I like chicken thigh meat, baby corn, potato, peas and zucchini in it)
- My mum’s beef rendang
- Lamb rogan josh
- Chicken biryani
- Butter chicken (is this actually considered a curry?)
- Eggplant curry (any style – I love eggplant)
- Curried egg sandwiches, and recently, my curried leftover chicken sandwiches.
- Oh yes, and a curry tiger pie, topped with mushy pies and gravy, from Harry’s Cafe de Wheels.
I’m sure I could keep going! You may like to get into a warm delicious curry place with my curry posts. :)
What about you guys? What are your favourite curry dishes?